Wednesday, May 27, 2009

S/S/F '09 - Whats Out

Maybe these are Just pet peeves of mine... but otherwise....




1. Banded Tunic Dresses- You, I and my moms best friend's cousin have all owned one of these. Easy to say this is the most overdone, over worn trend, so tired of seeing this, and shirts without pants.. or even leggings! But I will admit I am guilty as charged for owning a couple.



2.The Ubiquitous Scarf- "Dear Lil Wayne, Kirsten and Pete, Please put the scarf down and walk away. And that goes for the rest of you, too."





3. Giant Face Smoldering Sunglasses- I love Jackie O as much as you do, but this has been overdone. Ever see that movie The Fly? Nichole Ricci looks like a fly! sunglasses should refrain from making one look like an insect!




4. Uggs- No, just no.



5. High Waisted Jeans- In First year VA I did a drawing for Micheal Coyne (holla!) demonstrating the worst invention ever: the high waisted mom jean. Your mom doesn't look good in them, your cousin doesn't look good in them, hell even Jessica Simpson or Mischa Barton don't look good in them. This trend should never be reborn again..... EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment