Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fashion Bells

I've been debating alot about what I could do for my fourth year work, it's soon the time to think about it. I'm not sure when in the history of VA a fashion show has been held, but it's something i'd love to do; Little girls grow up envisioning their perfect wedding, f*** weddings, I have my fashion show envisioned:
-A white catwalk with red rose petals scattering the stage
-a fog machine
-feathers, lots of feathers
- music perhaps sigur ros, emmy rossum, edith piaf.. OR some melodramatic death metal like Novembre.
- I was thinking about displaying video art on huge screens :D
- and then, the models will enter dressed in lace chiffon with an 1800's French look, modernized by the outfits with a little leather but mostly softness.
-the fog machines will go as they enter and the whole thing will be like a big, BEAUTIFUL dream.

So that's it, the plan for the best day of my life (which will not be my wedding day)

No comments:

Post a Comment