Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Family Fashionista

My great grandmother was quite the fashionable lady. She loved bags and scarves the whole works. It is not often I look at a family member and see myself in them, I barely resemble anyone in my family besides my father. However by looking at this picture I can see a resemblance of her to myself.


Beauty is ageless it really is, when you age Gracefully. From the time she passed I have collected and carried her bags, those vintage bags have really become a sentimental element to my wardrobe and individuality. I think that is the beauty of fashion, modernizing the old with the new, vintage elements derive so many stories from people and their heritage. A classy woman doesn`t come with an number, she comes with elegance, sophistication and a timeless appeal reflecting her true identity, inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment